Call us: 04 570 1905 or Email us:

Address: 31 Railway Avenue, Lower Hutt, 5010

Resource Consent

It is very common to have to apply for a Resource Consent for work you wish to undertake. Putting it simply, Councils put in place certain rules and guidelines to protect neighbours and the environment by way of their District Plan. While we try to work within those rules, if the design is outside these parameters, a Resource Consent will have to be applied for. We will advise you if this is required for your project. If you choose to proceed with a Resource Consent application then the plans prepared at the Developed Design stage will be used for this purpose. We will guide you through this process to make it as simple as possible.

We have experience in preparing and lodging Resource Consent applications to Council and where possible we will do this ‘in-house’. An Assessment of Environmental Effects report is prepared in accordance with the RMA (Resource Management Act). We will also liaise with Council during this process on your behalf. If however the consent is more specialised then a Town Planner may have to be engaged to prepare, lodge and negotiate with Council. If this is required then we will obtain a written quote from the Town Planner for this service.

Next Step
Working Drawings

Wellington Architectural Draughtsman, Lower Hutt Architectural Draughtsman | © Intelligent Design 2015 Admin Login